|Drive Type||Dual high-power H-bridge|
|Power Input||4.5V to 9V|
|Communication Interface Voltage||3.3V|
|Flash size||4 MB|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 125°C|
|Transfer Rate||110 to 460800 Kbps|
|AD0||1 channel ADC|
- Uses CH340G instead of CP2102.
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- WiFi at 2.4GHz, support WPA / WPA2 security mode
- Support STA/AP/STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- Support Smart Link Smart Networking
- ESP8266 has IO Pin
- Don’t need to download resetting
- A great set of tools to develop ESP8266
- Lowest cost WI-FI
- FOR Arduino like hardware IO
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
- WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and easy to prototyping development kit.
- We provide the best platform for IoT application development at the lowest cost.
- NodeMCU has built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340G for superior stability on all supported platforms.
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.