Batteries, Electronic Components, Miscellaneous components
TP4056 1A Li-Ion Battery Charging Board Micro USB with Current ProtectionBatteries, Electronic Components, Miscellaneous components
TP4056 1A Li-Ion Battery Charging Board Micro USB with Current Protection
- Dimension: 25 x 19 x 10 (LxWxH)mm.
- Input interface: micro USB.
- Current Protection: Yes
- Charging mode: Linear charging.
- Current: 1A adjustable.
- Charge precision: 1.5%.
- Input voltage: 4.5V-5.5V.
- Full charge voltage: 4.2V.
KP Lithium Polymer Li-Po Battery (3.7V, Single-Cell)SKU:
4 in stock
₹90.00 – ₹180.00
We offer a wide range of single-cell Lithium ion polymer (also known as ‘lipo’ or ‘lipoly’) batteries, that are thin, light, and powerful. The output ranges from 4.2V when completely charged to 3.2V. While the nominal voltage of the battery remains at 3.7V, which is also a safe voltage to store the battery at.
The batteries have come with either a 2-pin JST-PH connector or “no connector” and include the necessary protection circuitry.
The included protection circuitry keeps the battery voltage from going too high (over-charging) or low (over-use), which means that the battery will cut out when completely dead at 3.0V. It will also protect against output shorts. However, even with this protection, it is important to use a LiIon/LiPoly constant-voltage/constant-current charger to recharge at a rate of 2A or less (500mA is best).
These small Lithium Polymer Battery has increased their demands in this world of gadgets and IoT applications, considering these demands we are adding the range of these micro LiPo batteries in various sizes and capacities.
Explore the category and find the best-suited one for your project.
- Images may vary from the actual product in terms of color, size
- Electronics Gadgets
- IoT Applications
- Portable devices
- Wireless devices
- Electronic Toys
- Do not store Li-Po batteries in extreme temperatures below 0C or above 50C
- Always disconnect Batteries when not in use and store batteries in a non-conductive and fireproof container
- Never expose Batteries to extreme temperatures or direct sunlight
- Never charge a battery that is still warm after usage, and never use a battery that is still warm from charging
- Lightweight, low mold opening cost, and high safety
- Low self-discharge rate
- These batteries are PCM Protected
- No memory effect and a slow loss of charge when not in use
- A small Li-Po Battery is the rechargeable battery
- Good charging and discharging characteristics
- It offers high capacity and hence can be used to hold more power
- Long cycle life
250mAh, 300mAh, 380mAh, 400mAH, 400mAh-1, 400mAh-2, 400mAh-3, 450mAH, 450mAh-1, 480mAh, 500mAH, HT20 28mAh