The 20W ultra-small series power supply module is a small-volume, high-efficiency power module for customers designed by Hi-Link. It has the advantage of a global input range, low-temperature rise, low power consumption, high efficiency, high reliability, etc. It has been widely used in smart homes, automation control, and other industries.
This Power Supply Module voltage source is a switching source, so you do not have to worry about fluctuations in the voltage grid. It is designed to be mounted on the PCB and is the ideal solution for the power pads that you take. It is widely used in a smart homes, automation and control, communication equipment, instrumentation, and other industries.
- Meet UL, CE requirements,
- Ultra-thin, ultra-small
- All voltage input (AC: 100 ~ 240V)
- Low ripple and low noise
- Output overload and short circuit protection
- High efficiency, high power density
- The product is designed to meet the requirements of the EMC and Safety Test
- Low power consumption, environmental protection, no-load loss <0.1W
- Technical indicators: Single bit
- Working temperature: 20-60 +degree
- Storage temperature: + 80-40 -degree
- Relative humidity: 5-95%
- The cooling way: Natural cooling
- The atmospheric pressure: 80-106Kpa
- The altitude: 2000M or less.
|Working Temp(C)||-25 +60|
1 x HLK-20M12 Hi-Link 12V 20W AC to DC Power Supply Module
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Projects made using this power supply
This power supply is tested by our team and is been used in the majority of our projects, out of them now the project is the RFID Door Lock Using ESP-Rainmaker project which is one of our really successful projects and we are also selling this complete project. Have a look over the video