This is a high-quality Dual Axis XY Joystick Module. It can be used to sense movements in 2 directions(axes). It also has an inbuilt switch which can be activated by pressing the stick. Directional movements are simply two potentiometers – one for each axis. Pots are ~10k each.
With the help of this Joystick Module, you can measure position coordinates on the X and Y axis by moving the “hat”. It also contains a switch that is pressable by pushing the “hat”.It also contains a switch that is pressable by pushing the “hat” down. Similar to the XBOX controller.
The X and Y axes are two 10k potentiometers that control 2D movement by generating analog signals. When the module is in working mode, it will output two analog values, representing two directions. This module uses the 5V power supply, and the value, when reading through analog input, would be about 2.5V, a value will increase with joystick movement and will go up till a maximum of 5V; the value will decrease when the joystick is moved in other direction till 0V.
- Dimensions: 40 x 27 x 15 (LxWxH) mm
- Weight: 10gm (without Hat).
- 2.54mm pin interface leads
- Operating Voltage: 5V.
- Long service life and stable performance
- Standard interface and electronic building blocks
- Cross rocker as a two-way 10K resistor, with the rocker in a different direction
- 1. A square wave signal generator which generates a square wave signal
- 2. To provide a signal to the stepping motor driver
- 3. Adjustable pulse generation for chip use
- 4. Produce variable pulse signal, the control-related circuit (PWM dimming, speed)
Frequency is divided into three ranges:
- XXX (no decimal point): the smallest unit is 1Hz, the range 1Hz-999Hz
- XX.X (decimal point in ten): The minimum unit is 0.1Khz; the range of 0.1KHz-99.9KHz
- X.X.X.(there is three decimal point): the smallest unit is 1Khz; the range 1KHz-150KHz
Frequency Display Example:
- ”100″ indicates that the PWM output pulse of 100Hz
- ”54.1″ indicates that the PWM output pulse of 54.1KHz
- ”1.2.4.” Indicates that the PWM pulse output 124KHz
- Duty Cycle in the range:0 to 100
- Three frequencies duty cycle is the same, all the parameters are non-volatile
- Important Links
- Package Includes:
- 1 x JoyStick Module PS2 Breakout Sensor + Knob Hat
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.