Using this project you can control upto 4 appliances and monitor the value of 4 analog sensors connected to NodeMCU board straight on to the Node-RED Dashboard.
- ESP8266 12e development board(NodeMCU) (http://amzn.to/2BKS7cv)
- 4 x 5V Relays (http://amzn.to/2ChddQC)
- 4 x 1n4007 Diode (http://amzn.to/2EM4IuD)
- 4 x BC547 transistors (http://amzn.to/2oiTbfV)
- 4 x 330ohm resistors (http://amzn.to/2ojg8zN)
- 16 channel analog multiplexer module (http://amzn.to/2mLwlfl)
- PIR motion sensor (http://amzn.to/2EK1OX2)
- MQ135 sensor (https://amzn.to/2SKFBR4)
- Sound Sensor (http://amzn.to/2HCYO0z)
- Light Sensor (http://amzn.to/2CcBAPr)
- DHT11 Temperature and Humidity sensor(http://amzn.to/2sPh3fO)
- 7805 Regulator IC (http://amzn.to/2CdUvcq)
- 9V Power Adapter (http://amzn.to/2CfffAL)
- 4 x 2 pin PCB mount screw terminal (http://amzn.to/2EM5Luz)
PCB Design and Gerber File
As there were a lot of connections in this project, I just designed my own custom PCB for it on EasyEDA.com . Now if you want the Gerber file or the design of PCB for this project, then you can get it by going to my EasyEDA account.
You can just click here and this will re-direct you to the page where you can find the design of this PCB.
Code / Node-RED JSON file
I have uploaded the demo code used for this project and also the JSON formatted file for Node-RED on my GitHub Account which you can download and use it by clicking here.
I have recorded and uploaded full tutorial video for this project. Kindly watch that out to learn and make your own project